Thursday, January 18, 2007

colors, colors everywhere.

well. today. true colors. this is an activity i have done before and the results were the same then as well...
i seem to fall into the blue category, with some green tendencies.
the blue description is authentic, harmonious, compassionate, unique, empathetic, communicative, devoted, warm, poetic, tender, inspirational, dramatic, vivacious, affectionate, and sympathetic. those are all very true to my personality. i often get labeled as a individual, which also often comes with the label of a little strange or weird (but quite honestly, my opinion of much of society is rather cynical, so that label doesn't bother me.) and much of that comes from growing up with my mom constantly encouraging me to do what i wanted, not what others wanted which has led me to this state of being unique, authentic, and idividualistic. this could also be attributed to growing up as an only child of a single mom, who herself is rather opinionated and individualistic. my family has a strong history in music and art. which has influenced me, and currently i am in the women's choir at central, as well as being involved in the performing arts. this has helped me in becoming more outgoing. which has allowed me to be much more confident in many aspects of my life down to silly thing like when i babysit, i am much more open to singing and dancing and being wacky with the little girls.
so...back to that list of descriptions. communicative was a word used. not to brag or sound boastful, but i don't have a problem speaking to many different people, kids, peers, as well as adults and the elderly. i think i can thank my mom for this abiltity, she often took me to adult groups and such so i became used to speaking with all people. i really hate writing like this where i keep going and another word from the list was "blehh" but, i shall forge ahead. Another description of blue people was poetic. once again that rings true. i have a habit of breaking out into random prose when writing for fun. so watch out!
well...i'm board with attempting to rationalize my true color and explain my wacky logic. so. au revoir.

No comments: