Monday, May 7, 2007

listening to:
modest mouse.
{ missed the boat}.
from the cd we were dead befpre the ship even sank.


thinking:
-i feel terribly anti-social today.
-and i've realized there are a lot of people that simply get on my nerves.
-there are quite a few people that i simply don't like.
for no particular reason. i just don't like them.
-i like modest mouse right now. that's something new.


wanting:
a family reunion.
without my mom complaining about the drive.
i want to se my uncle todd.
and my cousins. davis and mia.
and aunt tamera.
and uncle artie.

tired of:
drama.
i don't like where this is heading.
they have both gotten comfotable with me defending them.
but really, i have to agree with one more than the other.

1 comment:

Ms. Eastman said...

Family reunions = awesome.

Sorry I was crabby today - too many people asking questions all at once all day instead of being patient. Enough to make me go a little nuts.